About our location:
Located in the idyllic village of Bet Zayit, adjacent to Jerusalem.Only 30 minutes ride from Ben Gurion Airport, and a mere seven kilometers from Jerusalem.
Bet Zayit is closer to Jerusalem than any other village. From Bet Zayit you have easy access to Jerusalem, Ein Kerem, and to Abu Ghosh, the Arab village known for its humus and fish restaurants:
* Jerusalem Old City and downtown - 15 minutes ride.
* Jerusalem neighborhoods such as enchanting Ein Kerem - 30 minutes walk through the hills or 20 minutes ride.
* theaters, world famous museums - 20 minutes ride.
* Abu Ghosh, a picturesque Arab village famous for its tasty humus and excellent fish restaurants - seven minutes ride.
* Bethlehem - 25 minutes ride.
* Jericho and The Dead Sea - 1 hour ride.
* Tiberias and the Lake of Galilee - 2.5 hours ride.
* Eilat - 4 hours ride.
* Ben Gurion Airport - 30 minutes ride.
* Hadassa Medical Center - 20 minutes ride.